KDAO's civil litigation team practices in both state and federal court.
We represent plaintiffs and defendants in various civil litigation matters and have the ability to put forth a strong legal case or defend against one.
Our attorneys are seasoned litigators with the ability to pursue a case to trial or negotiate a settlement agreement. We represent our clients in civil litigation in the following matters:
- Breach of Contract
- Employment Litigation
- Will Contests
- Banking and Finance Litigation
- Mortgage Foreclosures on behalf of creditors
- Collections matters on behalf of creditors
- Forcible Entry and Detainer/Eviction Matters
- Condominium and Common Interest Community Association Representation
Please contact us at (847) 590-8700, so that we can discuss how KDAO may be of service in your civil litigation matter.